Quilting Arts Magazine - Houston Quilt Show Inchie Exhibit





About a month after actively participating in Fiber Art Traders I received a group email posted by the list owner Norma Jean that Quilting Arts Magazine wanted to host an "Inchie" exchange at the 2007 Houston Quilt Show. In addition to hosting the inchie trade Quilting Arts Magazine issued a challenge to our group to see what items we could create using "Inchies" for possible inclusion in their exhibit at the Houston Quilt Show.

I was SO excited and proud to see four pieces of my "Inchie Art" on exhibit at the Houston Quilt Show:
  • A journal cover embellished with an inchie tassel
  • A mixed media necklace with inchie
  • A mixed media pin with inchies, charms and metal work
  • A silly inchie name tag
I even snuck a photo...big no, no, but I have not posted it anywhere...it was just for me to look.